We can find inspiration in many ways and one of the easiest ways to find motivation and inspiration is to pull together a list of motivational quotes that really speak to you. Yes, we come across tons of quotes online that might sound intelligent and that’s great! However, in order to get the value out of these motivational quotes, it’s important to spend some time on what the quote means to you and how you can apply it in your life. In this blog post, you’ll find 20 best motivational quotes and how to use them to your advantage.
Here are some quick tips to leverage motivational quotes to your advantage
- Identify motivational quotes that inspire you.
- Be on the lookout for quotes from your favorite authors, mentors and role models.
- Take some time to think about the quote, what it means to you and how you might apply it in your lifestyle.
- Write down your favorite quotes in a journal and how you can leverage them.
- Review your favorite quotes often to program it in your memory.
- Think about an inspirational quote when you are facing a challenge and use the wisdom to reframe your thoughts.
Here are 20 Best motivational quotes that can change your life and inspire you
- “Success is…knowing your purpose in life, growing to reach your maximum potential, and sowing seeds that benefit others.” ~ John Maxwell
- “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” ~ Norman Vincent
- “It always seems impossible until it is done.” ~ Nelson Mandela
- “I’d rather attempt to do something great and fail, than to attempt nothing and succeed.” ~ Robert H. Schuller
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” ~ Albert Einstein
- “You become what you believe.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
- “Comparison is the thief of joy.” ~ Theodore Roosevelt
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
- “If there is meaning in life at all, then there must be meaning in suffering.” ~ Viktor Frankl
- “I had thought the destination was what was important, but it turned out it was the journey.” ~ Clayton M. Christensen
- “Failure is a success if we learn from it” ~ Malcolm S. Forbes
- Every action you take is a vote for the type of person you wish to become. No single instance will transform your beliefs, but as the votes build up, so does the evidence of your new identity.” ~James Clear
- “Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.” ~John Maxwell
- “The only metrics that will truly matter to my life are the individuals whom I have been able to help, one by one, to become better people.” ~ Clayton M. Christensen
- “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~ Lao Tzu
- “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.”~ Stephen Covey
- “Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.”~ Bethany Hamilton
- “I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
- “We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”~ Walt Disney
- “Let’s not allow ourselves to be upset by small things we should despise and forget. Remember ‘Life is too short to be little’” ~ Dale Carnegie
I hope this list sparks the desire in you to think about some quotes that have the potential to inspire you and change your life! What are your favorite inspirational quotes?